NUOVA ERA - Il Passo Del Soldato
Songs / Tracks Listing
1. All'ombra di un Conflitto (6:42)
2. Lo Spettro dell'Agonia sul Campo (7:28)
3. La Parata dei Simboli (3:00)
4. Il Passo del Soldato (12:13)
5. Armicrazia (7:40)
6. L'Armistizio (4:00)
7. Riflessi di Pace (2:51)
8. Epitaffio (4:36)
9. Nuova Era Atto Secondo (4:50)
Line-up / Musicians
- Walter Pini / keyboards
- Claudio Guerrini / vocals
- Enrico Giordani / bass
- Gianluca Lavacchi / drums
- Ivan Pini / words
MP3 320k


Dear Pirata,
ReplyDeletethank you for all downloads that you share, tons of good music for all lovers of progressive rock like me. I'm very happy that, sometimes, you post some Italian Progressive Rock. I'm italian and this genre of music is my personal trip. I add your Blog in my Blogroll at http://verso-la-stratosfera.blogspot.com/ devoted to Italian Prog Rock. If you want make a visit, you are wellcome and, if you like what you see, can you please add my blog to your Blogroll?
Thank you and best regards
Roby